Is your business as profitable as you’d like it to be? Do you need help changing your business to address new realities such as the internet, sourcing overseas, outsourcing, marketing, or new product development?
Right and Left Brain Solutions is the answer. We can assist you with a wide range of integrated business solutions including:
- New product development to maximize organizational capabilities
- Simplifying processes to improve response time and costs
- Developing e-commerce programs and support systems
- Marketing and PR to support branding and sales programs
- Developing new processes and programs to serve changing distribution channels
- Changing structures to manage change
Right and Left Brain Solutions is a small organization with low overhead and large capabilities. Each project is headed by one of the principals who are personally involved in sales, program planning, and execution. The projects are then staffed with our network of expert professionals. We are particularly proficient in marketing, new-product launches, off-shore sourcing, inventory management, and direct marketing. The firm recruits specialists with both industry and professional skills for each project. Our mantra is to provide professionals with technical skills who will develop innovative solutions that can be executed by our clients.
Some examples of our professional staff capabilities include:
- A Direct Marketing and PR professional specializing in the internet, blogging, and presentation materials.
- Web development and paid search professionals operating on a modest cost structure to provide excellent results.
- A product development specialist who is experienced in Chinese sourcing to develop innovative products that are both practical and can be marketed at competitive prices.
- A number of senior level operations executives who are skilled in inventory planning, cost reduction, distribution practices, sourcing, and customer service. We are particularly skilled at developing hands-on retail partnerships for sales, inventory planning, and customer service programs.
Please call us at 917-847-5251 to discuss how we can professionally develop programs to meet your challenges.